My Magazine style is Newspaper Style Blogger Template

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Newspaper Style Blogger Template

My Magazine style  is Newspaper Style Blogger Template

DEMO | DOWNLOAD 

Many of my friends of my visitors was asking me to design a template like newspaper style ! i have tried and tried until came out this design which i hope from you guys that you will like it .
this template it has the following functions :
  1. High quality  graphics designs
  2. High quality png icons
  3. beautiful Magazine Style
  4. Beautiful Rss Button
  5. Attractive Social Bookmarking Widget with fancy icons
  6. Read more function
  7. Twitter widget
  8. Page Navigation like wordpress themes
  9. nice rounded search bar
enjoy this release and comment below if you have something want to say !
Please don’t remove the footer credit or the links at the footer ! it takes me long time to come out with this nice layout ! so please appreciate my work to love you more :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2010 Blogger Tips And Tricks | Affiliate Marketing | Make Money Blogging. All Rights Reserved. Using Xclear Theme | Bloggerized by Themescook Developed by Helios | Powered by Blogger